Hello, I broke a window pane in my new house with old single hung aluminum casement windows . Discovered that I needed to replace the Channel Balances (block & tackle 1710) as well as Top sash cams b/c the plastic shoes and sash cams were broken.
Anyway, I took out the sash and disassembled it to help remove all glass, adhesive, aluminum trim "glazing" and plastic cams. Then, I (Mistake?) :wall: put the 4 sides of sash back together and used the same screws on top (but without the plastic cam. I stripped the 'threads' where screw connects sides to the top of sash (Pics are each side of the Top piece)
![Name: 20151017_203618[1].jpg
Views: 6
Size: 25.5 KB](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t0chp-2WsgeVxWANV2-fVxtB7S46NSbVmrevEgaFupjJLD3u3RlQoGu07owQrTsNDrxV9-CS4CaQ5OEqNcaEXWAb0-_f6w4UOxYqjueNmYsSt3l5GRRe0znD8QHiAt3xs8KI0ehrM6tUmuMTABgLapiJnJlp_Zp1aypH1_PGCEHOFexw-KdEEsMtNa2nGvBjdxiKZ88CWGKXi_cBhZCpL7At8XuBPUYE1Gxw_huGGbYbmn0mPHqyUFMHUceXXkaVu_-ulZSNXK=s0-d)
![Name: 20151017_203205[1].jpg
Views: 6
Size: 32.5 KB](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_s47hJ8_mWzJFUoKhH0g0BUy6Hu5syN7-DTzVd4wu9bMawXD0OPs3sy1zPN0g7tUVdQM-eQ4WWlJPvwn48lg_zTpRGTI4IbnNXUtBYmLfj-c5Yo_BpeuH6tGorin_VFnWRyIXZ7uZgNj_P-Uh5e2OIH1urdKx_LgYGxYkRSzAJ1D3VzktodktB1gTNVdhTuefInfgSqV-OHEtJ3zvdbRkyYjtemA9QVUZwe1JWmtEd9-OUjX3zqsy1IKJgkQdv1i83YCwWgdwqhSQ=s0-d)
Anyway, I took out the sash and disassembled it to help remove all glass, adhesive, aluminum trim "glazing" and plastic cams. Then, I (Mistake?) :wall: put the 4 sides of sash back together and used the same screws on top (but without the plastic cam. I stripped the 'threads' where screw connects sides to the top of sash (Pics are each side of the Top piece)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento